Google Pay Go India offer, GPay Go India rewards – Hello, Welcome to the Tricks Rewards blog. I hope you are well and safe.
Google Pay is presenting a new offer which is compeletly new idea, This is Go India offer where you can earn upto 101 to 501 Rs. Visit the all cities of India and get the exclusive rewards.
Collect the tickets and Kilometers (KM) to visit the cities in the game and earn 101-501 Rs. once you complete.
Read below full post to get all details about the Go India offer.
So, Let’s get started without wasting any time.
About the Google Pay Go India offer:
Back to Diwali 2019, Google Pay offered the Collecting the stamps like Diya, Rangoli etc. and win the cashback upto 1,000 Rs.
Now, Google Pay is offering a complete new offer which is Go India offer where you collect the both tickets and kilometers (KM) and visit the all cities of India in this game and earn upto 101 to 501 Rs. cashback.
How to enable GPay Go India offer?
1) First You have to update your app then open the app and if you didn’t see the update app and can’t see the Go India offer then join the Beta version in play store.
2) If you haven’t download the app then download the app given up the link.
3) Now, You will see the offer in the dashboard.
How to play Go India offer & win 101-501 Rs. ?
1) First, Click on the banner and tap on the ‘Enter the game’ and start playng.
2) You will get 2 collected tickets of Banglore & Amritsar. Choose the city where you want to start and you will get 3,000 Kilometers (KM).
3) Now, You will get a gift box of city & KM and share photo of city and get free Kilometers.
4) If you have city ticket and enough available Kilometers from your current loaction then reach the city as you have available city ticket.
5) You will receive a city photo once you reaching every city and you can reach 3 cities per day.
How to collect a City ticket?
There are lot of ways to collect a city ticket. refer the below ways.
1) Share a photo
- You can share one photo or Go India map once daily.
- You will get a randomly get a city ticket or Kilometers.
2) Recharge & DTH bill payments
- You can only mobile recharge made on Google Pay are eligible for the offer.
- Third party mobile recharges are not eligible for the offer.
- Transaction amount must be 100 Rs. or more on DTH bill payments & payments for Insurance Premium are not eligible for the offer.
3) Purchase Play store Recharge Code
- Visit the bill pay page on the app and purchase the recharge codes and you can pay Google Pay upi Id on Google Play dtore.
- The minimum transaction must be 30 Rs.
4) Pay to Google QR code at merchant
- Scan the Google Pay QR code at the merchant shop.
- Payments to merchant sites using Google Pay UPI Id.
- Transaction amount must be 30 Rs. or more
- You can collect 1 city ticket per unique merchant per day and maximum 3 per day.
- Payments for YouTube using Google Pay are not eligile for this offer.
5) Request a city ticket
- You can also request for a city ticket for your friend and get a city ticket.
6) Buy on any following spots
- buy Gold or MakeMytrip spot.
- Minimum transaction amount is 100 Rs.
How to collect a Kilometers (KM)?
There are more than the ways to collect Kilometers. You can earn upto 1000 KM per each action every day.
1) Morning Gift
- You will receive daily 500 upon opening the game.
2) Pay or Bank transfer or UPI id on Google Pay
- Collect KM for every unique Google pay user you pay per day.
- You can pay as many of your friends every day.
- Minimum transaction must be 1 Rs.
3) Gift a city ticket
- You can receive KM upon gifting your city ticket to a friend.
- You can collect KM once per friend that you gifted your city ticket.
4) Help your friends to collect KM
- You can collect KM on behalf of your friends and they can collect KM on your behalf too.
- You can collect them by visiting their city. Tap on my friends section the game and tap on the KM bubble on their game screen to collect KM.
What you will get on Google Pay Go India offer?
Visit the all cities of India in game and complete your journey by 25 November, 2020 to win assured reward worth 101 -501 Rs. and also you will get bonus vouchers.
If you visit a city during a virtual event in the game, you will also receive a bonus Go India scratch card worth up to ₹100 or a city ticket or KM.
You will also earn vouchers by reaching every 5th you visit. You will be given the choice to choose your desired voucher from a selection of vouchers within the game.
Google Pay offers the Go India offer where you can earn 101-501 Rs. when you complete the offer and you will also get a gift vouchers when you reach the milestone.
GPay Go India offer is ends in 25 November, 2020. So, grab this offer.
I hope you will get all the details about the Google Pay Go India offer and if you have any questions then comment below.
Share this post with your friends and also subscribe to our blog for more latest offers, latest earning apps and much more.
Follow us on social media to get instant loot offers.
Thanks for reading…